The Spinalign® DCS™ Decompression System
Low back pain is a common problem that can affect 80% of the population at some time in their life. The Spinalign® DCS™ Intersegmental Treatment System is a safe and effective method to treat low back pain, without resorting to drugs and/or surgical procedures.
Studies point to the fact that Axial Decompression has shown success rates higher than 85%.
We offer a complete system solution!
- Spinalign® patient treatment platform
- Complete Belt Set
- Computerized Decompression Unit
- Saunders® Cervical Unit
- Easy foldup & stow away patient treatment surface areas
The Spinalign® DCS™ Intersegmental Treatment System can be used to safely and effectively reduce pain associated with:
Full Featured Spinalign® DCS™ Intersegmental Treatment System, includes:
- Full Spine or Segmental treatment travel with adjustable span
- Triaxial Roller provides clockwise or counter-clockwise rotation
- Adjustable tension strength
- Patient roller height hand control
- Roller height and Location Indicators
- Vibration/Soft tissue massage improves patient relaxation
- Thirty minute treatment timer
- Head Pillow and Leg Bolster
- Cabinet designed with toe clearance for close-in stance
ExclusiveSpinalign® DCS™ Decompression features and benefits:
- Quick setup for lumbar or cervical decompression treatment
- Computer controlled traction system with 7 treatment protocols
- Fully programmable parameters
- Saunders® Cervical System with adjustable occipital cones
- New and larger physical therapy style treatment top
Spinalign®DCS™ Convenience Group Includes:
- Decompression pelvic and thoracic harnesses with adjustable belts
- Foldaway modality shelf
- Foldaway Footrest providing additional flexibility for treatments
- Removable treatment insert board
- Adjustable height pedestal for varying traction angles,with 180 degree range of motion
Spinalign®DCS™Treatment Table Specifications:
- Length: 76” (Tilt-up position add 12”)
- Height: 24”
- Width: 24”
- Table weight: 225lbs.
- Roller Travel: 18"
A combination of the following CPT codes may be used for billing procedures with theSpinalign® DCS™ Axial Decompression Traction System. Please note: All codes are not used for every procedure.
- 97012 Traction
- 97112 Neuro muscular re-education
- 98940 Manipulation
- 97110 Therapeutic Exercise
- 97530 Kinetic Activity
The Bottom Line
You may have seen decompression systems that cost $25,000, $50,000, and even $100,000 and more!
The Spinalign® DCS™ Axial Decompression Traction System offers a more complete system, with more features, for a fraction of the price of other systems.
In fact, you can buy 19 Spinalign® DCS™ for the price you would pay for just 1 of the 'other systems' marketed today.
For more information, click here
Click here ... UPHOLSTERY COLOR CHART