NEW! Zenith Embroidery
Add your practice name, slogan, important wellness message to your upholstery in a beautiful and functional multi-colored embroidery.
Zenith Auto-Cocking Drops
All Zenith tables offer optional auto-cocking "AIR" drops
Elevation Table Family
Available in 1-4 drops with either manual or optional auto-cocking air drops.
Pre-Owned Williams Healthcare Products
We receive inquiries from doctors and dealers worldwide, who are interested in considering the purchase of a high-quality Zenith® and/or other Williams Healthcare ‘pre-owned’ products. This page has been prepared to help you with the considerations to evaluate a pre-owned product, and to answer some of the common questions that we receive. Just click on the links at the bottom of this page for help with this important consideration.
First, our company takes great pride in the design and production of high quality Zenith® products that outlast the competition, in some cases, by many decades! However, the useful life of the product requires that the product be cleaned and properly maintained by a reputable service organization that uses ONLY OEM Factory-APPROVED parts.
There are other factors that you should keep in mind when evaluating whether to purchase a NEW or PRE-OWNED product, such as:
- How old is the pre-owned product that you may be considering?
- You may be surprised how often this fact is not disclosed to the interested buyer.
- How many prior owners have there been for the product under consideration?
- What is the service history of the pre-owned product?
- Who is the seller?
- What is the seller’s reputation?
- Does the seller use only Factory-Approved OEM service parts?
- Does the seller carry a service liability policy or does the seller’s business “run naked” with no coverage at all?
- What warranty is offered with the pre-owned product, and is the warranty in writing?
- What is the purchase price of a new vs. pre-owned product?
- Always keep in mind that the purchase price is only one of many elements that go into the evaluation decision.
- Have you looked into the tax implications and planning for purchasing a new vs. pre-owned product?
- In some instances the savings may be greater with a new product.
- Have you the Factory Warranty for a new vs. pre-owned product?
- Your Professional image is very important to a patient.
- Will the pre-owned product project the right image to your patients?
- Have you looked at the possible liability consideration that you could assume by buying a pre-owned product whose age, service history and condition are unknown to you?
Click Here for Answers to Common Questions.
Click Here to Contact Us, if you have any further questions.
Zenith PORTABLE TABLE
CLICK to Save