Policies & Legal Notices
Copyrights and Trademarks
This entire site, including, but not limited to, all text and images presented hereon, as well as their arrangement and assembly (collectively, the "e;Content"e;), is the property of Williams Healthcare Systems LLC (hereinafter "e;Williams Healthcare"e;) and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. While Williams Healthcare makes the Content available to all users of this site, Williams Healthcare retains all copyright and related proprietary rights therein. Accordingly, you may not, without the express written permission of Williams Healthcare: copy or distribute the Content or any portion thereof; mirror or include the Content or any portion thereof on your own server or documents; or modify or re-use any portion of the Content. You may make a single copy of the Content for your own personal use. Williams Healthcare reserves all other rights in the Content.
Williams Healthcare MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED "e;AS IS"e; WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Williams Healthcare HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Williams Healthcare DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCESSIBILITY OF THE SITE OR THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY PRODUCTS DESCRIBED THEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL Williams Healthcare BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COPYING, OR DISPLAY OF THE CONTENT OR THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES RELATING TO LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTIONS.
ALTHOUGH Williams Healthcare HAS TRIED TO BE AS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT AS POSSIBLE, Williams Healthcare DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT.
Williams Healthcare reserves the right to withdraw access to the site and revise the products, prices, software, materials, and services described in this Web site, at any time without notifying the users.
Sales Terms & Conditions
- Termination by the Company - The Company reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the contract for sale of the Products at any time the Company determines that Buyer's credit is not satisfactory.
- Cancellation by Buyer - Orders, which are canceled prior to shipment, will be subject to a cancellation charge of 25%. Orders for custom Products may not be canceled once manufacture has commenced.
- Prices - Products scheduled for shipment within 30 days of the acknowledgment of the order by the Company will be priced at the time of acknowledgment. Products scheduled for shipment beyond 30 days from the acknowledgment will be priced at the time of shipment. All prices are F.O.B. Elgin, Illinois, or Ex-Works exclusive of taxes and duties. Errors or omissions in prices are subject to correction by the company, and the company reserves the right to change its prices and policies, at any time.
- Payment - Unless otherwise specified by the Company, payment terms will be net cash at the time of order placement. A charge of 1 ½ % be charged per month may be charged to Buyer will be imposed on overdue accounts. Buyers will be liable for all expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in collecting any overdue accounts.
- Freight - The Company will select carriers, unless the Buyer instructs otherwise. Claims against carriers must be filed by Buyer on all F.O.B. Shipments.
- Inspection - Buyer must inspect all Products and notify the Carrier if there is any damage to the goods. The Company will not be liable for any shipping damages that may have occurred to the goods after leaving the company, Ex. Works.
- Returns - A RETURN AUTHORIZATION must be obtained from the Company before any merchandise may be returned. All returns will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and will be credited at original invoice value only. The return freight, for all returns, must be pre paid by the Buyer.
- Delivery - Delivery dates are estimates only. Time shall not be of the essence unless specifically agreed to in writing.
- Warranty - The Products (and parts thereof) are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ONE YEAR from shipment date. If notice of a claim is made within the one year period, the Company will either repair or replace, at its election, all parts that are defective. Repairs by third parties and/or all returns must have been previously authorized by the Company. The Product may be covered by additional warranty terms as explained on the factory warranty. The Warranty does not cover labor charges on removal of defective parts or installation of repaired or replacement parts. All parts returned must be properly identified. Freight both ways is the responsibility of the user or the Buyer. Defective conditions caused by user, third parties, acts of God, abnormal use or stress or any other matters unrelated to the Company and beyond its reasonable control are not covered. This Warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including the IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Consequential Damages - In no event shall the Company be liable for loss of use, revenue or profit or for any other incidental, special or consequential damage.
- Delays - The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform if caused by an event or contingency beyond its reasonable control, irrespective of the nature thereof.
- Modification; Governing Laws; Entire Agreement - No modification of the terms and conditions specified in this document shall be binding upon the Company unless agreed to by the Company in writing. The contract shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois. If accepted by Buyer these provisions shall constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the sale of the Products by the Company to Buyer.
- Arbitration - Any controversy arising under the contract, or the breach thereof, shall be finally settled by arbitration in Chicago, Illinois under the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
- International - All product prices listed are in US dollars. Export shipping crates are available for $225.00. Converting wiring to 220/240 volt is available for $275.00.
Certain links provided on this site may take the user to Internet sites that are not under the control of Williams Healthcare. Accordingly, Williams Healthcare makes no representations whatsoever concerning the content, including sublinks found in, or availability of, those sites. Williams Healthcare provides these outside links solely as a convenience to its users and the provision of such a link is not an endorsement by Williams Healthcare of those sites or of any of the products or services offered therein.
Williams Healthcare shall have all right, title, and interest in and to any data provided by you to Williams Healthcare on the site, including but not limited to feedback, data, questions, comments, and suggestions. Williams Healthcare shall have the right to treat any such information, with the exception of credit card and related payment information, as non-confidential. Williams Healthcare shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such information to others without limitation. Williams Healthcare shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
Orders placed on our site are encrypted using SSL technology. No order should be entered unless you have established an SSL connection with our site. While it is unlikely that information that you have provided through the Internet and intended for our site will be captured by third parties, or fail to arrive at our site, Williams Healthcare HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH information that you have provided through the internet and intended for our site but is accessed by one or more third PARTIES, or fails to arrive at our site
ZENITH TABLE SPECIAL ... 50% OFF any one (1) option on a qualifying Zenith table. Mention offer: WS0414
Zenith PORTABLE TABLE ... get $50.00 off website order.
CLICK to Save
ZENITH UPHOLSTERY ... get $25.00 OFF & FREE U.S. SHIPPING for a website order.
CLICK to Save
THUMPER ... FREE U.S. shipping.
CLICK to Save
POSTURE PUMP ... FREE U.S. shipping.
CLICK to Save