NEW! Zenith Embroidery ... Add your practice name, slogan, important wellness message to your upholstery in a beautiful and functional multi-colored embroidery.
All Zenith tables offer optional auto-cocking "AIR" drops.
Price: Call/Email for Export Orders, only
Part Number: D-X3
With the introduction of the new Dynatron X3™ stand-alone light-therapy device and the new Dynatron XP™ Light Pad, Dynatronics has redefined how light therapy is delivered
With the introduction of the new Dynatron X3™ stand-alone light-therapy device and the new Dynatron XP™ Light Pad, Dynatronics has redefined how light therapy is delivered.
The new Dynatron X3 allows 3 independent treatments (2 pads and 1 probe) and is capable of delivering 16,000 mW of light. With its state-of-the-art touch screen, the Dynatron X3 is also simple to operate.
While light probes remain the preferred method for treating extremities and smaller areas, the new Dynatron XP Light Pad finally makes treating larger areas practical, and best of all, UNATTENDED! In addition to size and power, the Dynatron XP Light Pad is also flexible, making it convenient to wrap around joints. Â 2 year warranty.
The X3 is the newest addition to the Dynatron Solaris® X- Series devices and has redefined how Light Therapy is delivered. The powerful Solaris X3 features the following:
- Multi-Patient:Â Capable of delivering three independent treatments simultaneously (1 infrared light probe and 2 pads)
- Four (4) Infrared Light Probes offering combinations of infrared, red, blue, and laser light (compatible with any of the Solaris Infrared Light Probes)
- Unattended Pad Treatments:Â Delivers two unattended treatments with the powerful 8”X10” Dynatron XP™ Infrared Light Pad.Â
- Flexible:Â Dynatron XP Infrared Light Pad is also flexible, making it convenient to wrap around joints
- 16,000 mW of Light: The new Dynatron X3 can deliver up to three individual treatments at the same time
- Touch-Screen Display: Fast and easy treatment setup and treatment monitoring
- On-Board Tutorial:Â Great for staff training and patient education
For further information, click here:
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION...CLICK HERE